Saturday, March 20, 2010

Music of the Week 11/10

I'm planning a change to this. Updates have been infrequent at best. Something along the veins of Tom Hull's jazz prospecting and Rhapsody Notes may be a good option: I could write down a few lines on any bunch of music, good or bad, I hear during a week. Not reviews as much as just jot down some impressions and thoughts, maybe even tentative grades. Updates would need to be on a specific week day, though. I'll see what I'm able to come up with. For now, quite possibly the last Music of the Week.

  • Titus Andronicus: "A More Perfect Union" (from The Monitor, XL Recordings)
  • Tomboyfriend: "Almost/Always"
  • The Great Plains: Lenght of the Growth 1981-89 (Old 3c Records - lovely rediscovery!)
  • Little Women: "Thoat 1" (AUM Fidelity)
  • Steve Swell's Slammin' the Infinate: 5000 Poems (Not Two Records)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...