Wednesday, January 13, 2010

MOPDtK's Forty Fort is a winner


I have to say that Mostly Other People Do the Killing is fast becoming one of my favorite bands of recent times. 2007's Shamokin!!! won me over with it's high energy and catchy tunes (and remains one of my fave albums of the noughties), the follow up This Is Our Moosic confirmed that here we had a unique and magnificent band with a refreshing take on the jazz idiom, and the new Forty Fort hammers down that they are truly a great band. The record is currently top of my (admittedly early and short) 2010 list.

Forty Fort is available at Dusty Groove America and SquidCo, with more merchants to follow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mopdtk spiller i bergen 30.mai!

Chris Monsen said...

Damn! Da blir det Bergenstur, gitt.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...