Thursday, August 07, 2008

I Want the LP-version of Double Nickels... on my iPod. + Øya '08.

You have the CD-version. You rip it. Then you download "Mr. Robots Holy Orders", "Ain't Talking 'Bout Love", and the brilliant "Little Man With a Gun In His Hand" from the Mike Watt approved Corndogs.org. Edit in accordance with the original track-listing, and hey presto!, you're good to go.



The Minutemen - "Little Man With A Gun In His Hand" live at the 9:30 Club in Washington DC, 1984

Øya is up and running. I'm not, but I'm going anyway. Los Campesinos! and Girl Talk both put on good shows yesterday, but the area is too crowded this year with the addition of one more stage, meaning I just had to give up on Lykke Li and others. They have to consider whether this was a good move or not for next year (my money is on "not".)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...