Sunday, April 06, 2008

Mux Fun


Fad of the moment is Muxtape, the online space age mp3-era version of the mixtape. Although similar things exist other places, Muxtape has a simple yet apealing look, and uploading songs couldn't be more simple. You can find my muxtape in the sidebar to the right, if your interrested. Not many new songs, but a whole lotta fun.

PS: Hope to have more regular updates here in the near future, maybe two days a week (or more if I can manage). Hopefully the upcoming EMP Pop Conference will mean there's no shortage of things to write about.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't find your muxtape?!
But I thought I'd share mine with you anyway...

It's theme is songs the artist will never better
Listen Here

I'm collecting muxtapes! Submit yours here and I'll put a link up to it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...