- Thelonious Monk Trio: Thelonious Monk Trio (1952-54, Prestige)
- Charlie Mingus: Tijuana Moods (1957, RCA Victor/Legacy)
- Alber Ayler: The Hilversum Sessions (1964, ESP)
- William Parker & Hamid Drake: First Communion + Piercing The Veil (2000, AUM Fidelity)
- Andrew Hill: Compulsion (1965, Blue Note)
As a side note, I just want to mention that Black Saint relaunched their online music store last year, and while they are not actually reissues, many of the records in their great catalogue have not been widely available for some time (The same is true of a few other lables as well, e.g. Candid).