Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Luscious lips

While I may tend to write about music in the outer fringes of pop, or music that some may (rightly or wrongly) label "alternative" or "semi-pop", this is by no means all I listen to, as you may know if you check out my lists. I'm of the conviction that, at least in theory, what I enjoy and look for in music cannot simply be explained by pointing to genres. Therefore, I frequently find myself jumping headlong into the pop-tastic. And because I love hand claps and a good beat, no matter how sparse it may seem, I'm currently enjoying Lil' Mama's "Lip Gloss".

Oh, and Perfect Sounds turned two the other day (March 31.). Happy b-day.

The Mountain Goats visit Oslo tonight. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...