Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Reading, not writing

Apologies for the lack of updates on the blog. I've been caught up in reading, primarily Allen Lowe's That Devilin Tune (included as part of the CD-set), and I've been lacking the inspiration and motivation to comment on both mix-tapes and the fact that people elsewhere have discovered something most Norwegians have not, that Margaret Berger makes good pop music.

I have some things in the pipeline, though.

Also thanks to LeDrew of Destination: Out and Mwanji Ezana of be.jazz for linking back to my blog, more specifically my Jazz faves of 2006. (A side note: the Jazz record section has been only sporadically updated lately, but I'll try to do some work on it soon).

Finally, an interesting piece from PopMatters regarding Anthony Barxton.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...