Thursday, September 15, 2005

Let me watch!

Unless you didn't get the news from other sources, the genius that is MF Doom (a.k.a Viktor Vaughan a.k.a... ahh f**k it, too many to mention) and top hip-hop producer Danger Mouse have collaborated and are to release Dangerdoom later this month. I can't wait to hear it (although I've been told there are downloads available on various websites). MF Doom, in addition to having been one half of the fantastic KMD whose Black Bastards is one of hip-hop's lost gems, have been responsible for what is in my opinion two of the best hip-hop records of the past few years in Vaudeville Villain from 2003, and the Madvillain collaboration with Madlib from last year. Danger Mouse was, as you may know, behind the infamous Jay-Z/Beatles mash-up The Grey Album. He certainly has talent, and MF is probably the best MC he has worked with. I can't wait. More when I get it.

Update: Although the collab is called Dangerdoom, the album will be titled The Mouse and the Mask. The release is set for October 11.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'we always had problems with forex, daytrading, forex trading company, pips and similar. Until I found the free forex course at Free Forex Course. I have increased my understanding a lot from reading it, and by adding stuff from your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...